Friday, July 12, 2013

My golden ticket out of the MTC

WHELP, the reassignment is here:
Sister Pearson:
At this time, we have not received your visa to travel to your mission. You will be serving a temporary assignment in the Indiana Indianapolis mission until your visa arrives.
I'm so excited! I don't have any information about the mission. I don't know the mission president's name or how big the mission is or anything but I head out on Tuesday at 7:20. It's a direct flight to Indianapolis that arrives at 3:17. Since there is no layover I won't have much time to call but you can expect a call bright and early in the a.m. around 5:30-6:00.
I wouldn't mind a dearelder with some details about the area because all I know about Indiana comes from my roomate. Shout-out to Abagail Alvey for teaching me about cornfields, colts, and steak&shake.
I hope I get my visa soon but until then, I'm excited for my new mission!




Hermana Pearson
Map of Indiana Indianapolis Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment