Monday, May 26, 2014

Sorry in advance

So remember Ana Rivero? The woman that I felt like we were best friends and I just loved her so much?! She texted us and said she was going to stick with the Catholics. Little did she know we weren't gonna give up on her. We gave her some space and last night we went to see her. I was a little afraid to talk to her. Not because I was afraid to testify. I was just afraid she would reject us. But she accepted that we can come by again. She just is afraid of a change and the whole come to church and get baptized thing scared her. But I just told her how she is not like other people I've met and God sent us so she better listen to God. Well obviously I didn't say it like that but you get my drift. Keep prayers coming her way because I can see her potential!

She wasn't the only investigator that dropped us this week. So we'll be searching for new ones.

Nothing too interesting happened this week. Besides the fact that our cell  phone doesn't work anymore-that makes things a little more interesting. Oh and it got super cold.

We traveled to the city today to buy some winter clothes and so we stopped by the grocery store, I've never been so happy to be in a grocery store...haha.

Okay I know this is a pathetic letter but I'll have a better one next week!

All my love,

Hermana Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment